This NO BAKE BANANA SPLIT PIE is a classic.
Graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, bananas, pineapple, strawberries, whipped cream, nuts, chocolate & and maraschino cherries on top!
We served this a few months back and we keep getting requests for the recipe.
It’s easy to make and requires no baking. This is a special family recipe given to us by a close family friend and It is the most popular pie at their Thanksgiving dinner!
- For the Crust:
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust (store bought)
- For the Cream Cheese Layer:
- 12 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cool whip (or homemade whipped topping)
- For the Fruit & Toppings:
- 3 to 4 banana's sliced
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 16 ounces strawberries hulled and sliced
- ½ cup walnuts
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Chocolate Syrup
- Maraschino Cherries
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy (3 minutes). Using a rubber spatula, fold in the Cool Whip until thoroughly combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker pie crust.
- Arrange the banana slices in a single layer on top of the cream cheese filling, top with an even layer of the crushed pineapple, and then an even layer of the sliced strawberries.
- Cover with Cool Whip, smoothing the top. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts then drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Leftovers can be stored, covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.